Thursday, November 06, 2008

World famous Jog falls !! - 3

The above pic is of River Sharavathi...taken on the way to other point ...of watching this magnificient waterfall..

We walked further and after a few moments falls was visible. Suddenly fog raised from bottom...there was frequently drizzling too. It was amazing, to watch the fog playing hide n seek. Somehow managed to click some good snaps..above one among those pics..

This is also the stream from Jog falls taken from different angle...the milky white water colour forced me to fall for this pic...


Oh Oh oops ! this is the view of the all the way we covered to feel the water splashes and the fall view from near...Can you see the small blue colour point in the snap..that is one of the haltss, I mentioned in my previous post..I myself am stunned that how could I and Pareekh cover this great distance...

Well this is Mr. Pareekh Jain, my friend, philosopher, guide and life....at the back is the view of River Sharavathi....

It took 4 hours in all to have the view of waterfall to our hearts content....We started back for Shimoga at around 5:30 pm and reached back to the hotel at about 8:30 pm

No comments: